Motorcycles's questions - Japanese iziqna

Best answer: A moped, a mini bike, or a dirt bike are all good starter bikes. If you've had them its in the blood. For the street a 300 cc is big enough to see what it feels like avoiding automobiles from running over you. Avoid getting on freeways or a heavy traffic high ways. You have to be awear of your seroundigs 360... show more

How do you buy a motorcycle?

9 answers · 3 days ago
I live in Massachusetts and i want to buy a motorcycle today. I don’t have a permit or license as iv never owned one. So how does it work? Can i finance One? Would i have To get my permit first and register it right away? Any info helps thanks

Snapped two L plates within the past week which are mounted to my front fork. I have a sticker L plate that I could put on my front mudguard which I would have to cut to fit it. Would I be able to get away with it?

start in mourning sit for about 8 hours then no start. new battery start once run about 30 minutes sit about 1 hour no start again. try jump nothing!

Best answer: In the USA, anything over 50cc scooters will require a motorcycle endorsement on your DL. The 50cc will require a regular class C drivers license and the age of 16 to ride on the roads. The requirement to plate & ins them will vary, under 50cc does not need plates where I live. To ride on the road will most... show more

I have no experience as all. I'm a comlete virgin. I never touched one, I dont know the right protection to use, I dont even know how to turn one on. I do not know anyone with a bike to teach me. I was thinking if getting a dirt bike (I want to buy a 250 dual sport when I am well familiar) and learn with... show more

I noticed at around 30mph my bike started stuttering and kept gaining and losing power. The next time I went out it happened at 20mph and now at 10. It sounds like I'm revving my bike while going down a road when I'm keeping a constant on the throttle. I have fully cleaned my carb and air filter with no... show more

Expert opinions required

I am ordering fuel line for the gas tank to the carburetor on my dirt bike but I am not sure what the measurements are and I am ordering them away from home so I can't measure it. Does anyone know what they are and a good place do get the fuel line.

Best answer: Bobber I guess as I have one. Cafe's are cool looking but uncomfortable. I actually prefer a cruiser or full tourer but $$ is tight. A: Bobber means bobbed fenders like on a Sportster or FXDL v. full "mudguards" like an Electra Glide or Indian Chief.

ycle or New York motorcycle vehicle requirements apply to the motorcycle and who enforces them, any police from any state?

Conceal carry motorcycle?

14 answers · 2 weeks ago
I'm planning on a motorcycle trip next month (700 miles) and in plan on carrying on the way down south. And yes I do know all the laws and what to do to stay legal. So the question is what would be the most comfortable way to carry. The choices between guns are a Taurus pt111 or a 1911. I'll be wearing a... show more