Other - Electronics's questions - Japanese iziqna

Is there a website or app to show live data of my current electricity usage? Or what is the box outside my house? Does it say anything that I can use as data? I would like to be able to track it and record the data. Live data or as close to live data as I can get is best. Thank you. (This is a very general basic... show more

Best answer: usually CAPACITOR trouble in the timer circuit ... usually acts earlier ...gets earlier week by week ...

Made in Korea It is a Mobiblu DAH-1200T MP3 Player I need access to this port to transfer music to the device. I recently purchased this at a garage sale, love it, but can’t add any more music other than what is already on there.

I m going to New York next month and I need to buy a travel adapter, but I don t know if I need a two pin or three pin.

Couldn't they just post them through air mail? Keep phones on and run software to blow the batteries, put say 20 of them together in flammable packaging and boom small incendiary device.

It's a fairly big APC brand unit. The original lead / acid battery failed a long time ago and it has been sitting around collecting dust. I have a number of unused car batteries in good shape sitting around also. I'm wondering if I cut the wires and splice on battery cables and connect a fully charged... show more

Best answer: Some of us are old enough to remember the sounds from a Bell 103 connecting at 300 baud, or even the Bell 101 at 110 baud. We also remember the Western Electric ASR-33 TTY, which is a seriously complicated machine that encodes and decodes the data mechanically. I used to be good at adjusting that sort of... show more

Using extension cord for A/C?

6 answers · 2 weeks ago
I have a 300v air conditioner, the a/c cord is too short so i need to use an extension cord, what would be the safest extension cord to use, please include the volt, amp, and length.

Best answer: If you could slow it down or really watch for a distortion there could be a few frames of snow over the video where it was stopped, started, paused, stopped rewound is where to look.

What will be the effect of changing the order of the filters on the sound coming from each speaker in my audio system? I m using a Low Pass, High Pass and a Band Pass filter for lower, higher and mid frequencies.

I have a charging cable for a macbook pro that has an american 3 prong system (with the grounded node) and I'm wondering if I can use a european adapter (converts american to type c) that does not have a spot for the grounded cable safely?

Best answer: Yes, electronic devices can charge their batteries through various methods without being plugged into a source of electricity. What all the different methods have in common is that they absorb energy that is in some other form (heat, light, vibrations, radio waves, etc.) from the external environment and then... show more